Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Card Makin Wednesday!


Hey Guys! 

So my videos have been very supra-tic this week, Monday I couldn't upload my video. Tuesday was VERY busy PLUS I got saved **SOO happy :)** then today, we had to go sit with my cousin Earl because his dad (Harold) had a day surgery..Then tonight we had revival! But I promise next week will be really fun! 

Anyway-- My Designer Britten has made a SUPER cool card! 


Pattern paper is Paper Layerz by Megan Elizabeth. All ink is Ink Edgerz - Limelight and 1am (also by Megan Elizabeth). Cuts are from Happy Hauntings Cricut cart. Brads from my stash. That the sentiment is from Close to My Heart...background stamp from Tanner Bell Designs :) More info about this card will be posted on my blog on Wednesday. TwoAtATimeDesign.com 


Hope you all have a great day, Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment