Friday, October 26, 2012

DIY Friday! Everyday Frame!

Hey Guys! 

Happy Friday, Today I am sharing with you a really simple Everyday frame that you can make probably under $5 this Cheap and fun Craft is REALLY simple so I would recommend this for any crafter. 

 Click HERE to watch on Youtube. 

I really enjoyed this simple DIY Project! I really loved doing this earlier this year! 

Now if you all knew, Tuesday was my 14th Birthday! 

My mom came to my studio and asked me to assist her making my birthday card, Of course I accepted! 

Here's how it turned out, I LOVEEEE IT! 





Here is Court's Frame: 





Have a Great day! 

Thanks for watching! 


1 comment:

  1. really cool frame thing, I may have to scraplift! And I think your mom was a natural born crafter! Both fabulous!

    ReplyDelete