Thursday, October 11, 2012

Design Team Announcement! :)

Hey Guys! 

Today I am going to list the Design Team and I'm SOO excited. Now, We have had some problems with are designers and two stepped down at the last minute, We will be replacing them soon :) 

Ready to See them?! 


My name is Court. I am 14 years old and freshmen in high school. When I am not in school or doing homework, chances are you will find me in my craft room. Card making is my favorite, but I am currently trying out different things such as DIY projects, and a version of scrapbooking. My family is my greatest blessing; I love them all beyond words! When I grow up I want to adopt a daughter and be a teacher, but we will just have to wait and see! But for now, I am so super excited and honored to be a part of Tanner’s design team!


My name is Ruza and I have been crafting in one form or another since I was a very young lady.  I am a stay at home mom who loves to spend her time crafting while my daughter Katie is at school or camp, or basically any chance I get to pop in my craft room.  I started my Blog “Ruza’s Craft Corner” in November 2010 to share my designs with the crafting world.  I am first and foremost a card maker; however, I have been known to scrapbook once in a while.  I prefer clean and simple designs, but have been known to go a little crazy at times.  It all depends on what I am working on. 


I’m Britten and I am so excited to be a part of the Tanner Bell Design Team!  I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 2 decades so I guess you can say that I LOVE making things out of pretty paper.  You can find me and my creations at TwoAtATimeDesign.com – a blog named after my five-year-old twin girls.   I also make guest appearances on AboveRubiesStudio.com and post way too much on facebook.com/BrittenLinn.   I’m really looking forward to working with Tanner and this tremendously talented team!


Now make sure to check them out! :) 

We have a big Release Coming out tomorrow! :) 

I'm Really excited on sharing there projects with the stamps. 

Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Really excited to see what they have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great team:) can't wait to see what they have in store for us:)
    {Scrappin Madge}

    ReplyDelete