Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cameo Tuesday with Britten!

Hey Guys! 

Today we have Cameo Tuesday, instead of Cameo Monday... 

Britten out DONE herself with her Cameo! 

Check it out : 


Here's how she done it : 

This 3D Pumpkin cut is available at Silhouette Studio and is only $.75 thru Oct. 31! I used Tanner's Chevron Grunge stamp with Vintage Photo Distress ink on the Kraft pumpkin and Versamark with the same Chevron stamp on the Orange Coredinations cardstock pumpkin. The Chevron paper is from Stampin' Up! These were so much fun to make! 

Check out Britten's blog for more inspiration HERE

Okay guys! So make sure to head over to the Cameo store and pick this one up! :D hehe. I know I will! 

______________________________________________________________________________

So I did a video yesterday! Make sure to check it out and leave some feedback!


Have a Great day!

3 comments:

  1. Tanner, I say leave the mistakes in, explain the mistake, show us the correction and move on. This shows us that you are not perfect which helps us to be encouraged when we make mistakes. I love that you keep things light and that you have such a variety. You come across as that you are not afraid to try anything. I look forward to following you more and more. Thanks. Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron background stamp and these great pumpkins. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE your new stamp sets. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkins are very good but colors are not well i like the wood color pumpkin. thanks for shearing.

    ReplyDelete