Monday, October 15, 2012

Cameo Monday!


Hey Everyone!


Court here, today I am bringing you Cameo Monday! I love my cameo, although I don't fully understand how to use it or all the things it is capable of! 

 If you missed the release on Friday you will definitely want to check out his new background stamps, Hello Hexagons and Diamond and Chevron Grunge

Sunday I made this card (while watching Mean Girls)! I really wanted to try something different, and this card sketch was sort of different than I have ever made before, so I went with it!


The checkered on the bottom is from Diamond and Chevron Grunge and the "thanks!" is from It's a Baby!

the border, circles, and butterfly were all cut with my cameo!

I hope you all have a great start to your week and what could make your week better then receiving some happy mail from tanner? Order your stamps HERE!

~Court




1 comment: