Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guest Designer Holly!


Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all doing well and having a uplifting and crafty week! Today we have a very amazing, sweet, talented, and creative guest, Holly!! She has created some really fabulous projects to share with you today! 

Here is Holly:

 Holly here from Ribbons & Glue as Tanner's Guest Designer today sharing a few projects that I made using his new background stamp set.  

 
 I used Tanner's new Diamond background stamp to make a Halloween card and a tag to complete my Apothecary candy jar which BTW, just happens to be full of my favorite candy corn Harvest Mix- Yum!
For my card, I used the diamond background to stamp the image onto Kraft paper, added a little pumpkin die cut from Mini Monsters and then wrapped the card with some orange and black twine. 
I used the Diamond background stamp again for my tag which is cut from Tags, Bags Boxes and More and added a glittered spider die cut from Doodlecharms.

Check out these new background stamps of Tanner's....Diamond and Chevron= Pure Awesomeness!
              Thanks Tanner for having me as a guest designer!
Like Me on Facebook!

Seriously, isn't that so cute!?! I love it, not to cutsey cuetsy, but not too scary or creepy either! Thank you so much Holly! Now, everybody go over to Holly's amazing blog and leave her some love in comment form!

And don't forget to check back here tomorrow for DIY Friday!!

~Court

3 comments:

  1. Like your Pumpkin card. I host a weekly challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers in which the theme for challenge this wk challenge 16 is Fruit or Veg (you have pumpkins on your card). Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your Halloween project and thanks for entering it at Exploring Cricut. Love that tag!

    ReplyDelete