Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Card Makin' Wednsday!


Happy Wednesday! 

Today is Card Makin' Wednesday! 



This is are First time and hopefully we will have many, many more. 

Here's the video : 


I Had a great time making those cards! It was really fun and I loved how i didn't even use any Halloween Paper! 

Here's the two Cards we made in the video : 
The Chevron is a SNEAK PEAK of a Stamp set being Released October 12th! 

 This Diamond Stamp is ALSO a Stamp from the Release on October 12th! 

I LOVED the Googly Eyes! 


I Hoped I inspired you to make a really cool card and get you into the halloween feel! 


If that didn't we have a VERY Special Guest Designer today, Too! 

Here's court -- 

Hey Everyone!
I am so excited to be given the chance to be a guest on Tanner’s blog today! Thank you so much Tanner for asking!


For this card, I used Tanner’s awesome set, Halloween Town, which was sadly a limited edition L But I was lucky enough to purchase one before they were sold out! The pumpkin image is a really good size. I paper pieced it and made it the focal point/ main element on the card! I also layered lots of different color bases that are a quarter inch different in size. I then added some ribbon and the cutest Halloween sentiment EVER! I hope you like it!



I think this is going to be a GREAT NEW Segment to Tanner Bell Designs! I am excited to the New, Fun Stuff Happening! We had THREE Awesome cards, Which I THINK is great. So I hope you have a GREAT day! 

Thanks for stopping by, If you Liked todays post -- Leave me a comment! 

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously in LOVE with your cards! The stamp looks awesome up the side and the way you replaced the eyes already on the pumpkin with googly eyes! Thank you for inviting me to participate in Card Makin' Wednesday with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two did a great job on your cards! TFS! ;o)

    ReplyDelete