But let's jump right into today's post!
Click HERE to watch on Youtube (You will see it a lot better!)
Here's what you will need :
Card base 4-1/2 by 11 before scored (4-1/2 by 5-1/2 scored in the middle at 5-1/2)
Autherntique paper Pack
Random Hobby Lobby stamp set
Zing Embossing powder
White Gel pen
Adhesive of your choice
Fiskers border Punch
After you go around the craft room and gathered all the Supplies lets get started!
1. Score your card base at 5-1/2
2. Cut your layer paper 3-1/2 by 5-1/2 (This is the white paper you see on my card)
3. Take your fiskers border punch and punch about 6 inches long (gives you room to cut off the edges of the layer)
4. Attach the border punch to the side of the layer using adhesive
5. Put your layer paper down with your border on the side down to your card base, Make sure its all even around all four edges!
6. Stamp with black ink your Candles stamp, Then Color with your choice of marker/Colored Pencils
7. Stamp the happy Birthday with embossing ink, Then take the embossing powder over it. It's nice to have a scratch paper for all the excess Embossing powder to go.
8. I cut a banner out of the paper pack with a par of scissors, You can do the same or if you don't have to paper pack get creative! I'm sure theres something in your craft room that will work :)
9. Take your Jell Pen and make tick lines around the edges of the card base, Its a great affect to really pull the card together!
Hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!
Hope you all have a GREAT Week and see you back here Friday for a really awesome DIY Project!