Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Card Making Wednesday-Birthday/Halloween!


Hey Guys! Yesterday was my moms birthday and in todays video I show you how I made it! I Really enjoyed making it and I was inspired by Kristina Warner! She's hands down the best card maker/ Video teacher! :) 


Click HERE to watch on Youtube


Make sure to Check Kristina out HERE!         Click HERE for the Candle Cameo file made for you all, By Court from Courts Craft corner!  All you have to do is download it and open the file, Then cut it :) 
Below is what I cut from the Cameo : 



Here's another card we made Featuring these Awesome Candles! All you do is cut Rectangles and then use your cameo to cut the Flames! So again its a great file to have. Pick it up HERE






Now, We have a SPECIAL Guest Designer, Julie Ranae


Even though Halloween was a week away, I think this is a GREAT card! I absolutely LOVE it. Julie used Diamond/Chevron Grunge set, Check it out HERE 

I love how she stamped right onto pattern paper! :) So make sure to go over to Julie's Blog HERE and check out all her other amazing Projects! :) 


So I hope you enjoyed all the awesome stuff that I showed you today! :) Make sure to have a great day. I hope you enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment