Thursday, June 14, 2012

Update and cool stuff!

Welcome! 

Hey Guys today I'm here just giving a little update -- 

Well, Sunday my Mammaw had a Heart attack:( 

But she is OKAY! She should be feeling better in a day or two.. Now I have a lot of great news coming out in July! Were so excited that we are getting to do this :) 

Now my good friend, Megan Elizabeth has had A LOT going on with her! Not the greatest stuff with her, She's loosing TWO Teeth :( 

But she has made it better for everyone, There's a SALE!!! 20% off just use the code GETWELL at Checkout! Everyone over at Above Rubies Studio's has GREAT Customer Service and are awful nice!  I ordered me some Dies! (Even though there pink) 


Here a video talking about everything going on : 

http://youtu.be/gR4ImRDUF-Y <---Click here!

So I hope you enjoy the video and I'll be doing a Crafting video very soon! :) 

Now, I made a friend at CHA, She owns Kite Tail Designs! They started a "Kickstarter" Project! So Make sure to check that out HERE

Well have a Great Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment