Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Simple Grandpa card!

Welcome!

In today's post we've made a super simple card using Dads, Dads (Which is on sale for 10.99+FREE shipping) and Trees, Trees

I love making cards for my Grandpa! 
He always loves them and I know your will too! Now what I love about the Dads, Dads stamp set is that its for Dads too! (Hint the name!) 
Now Make sure you pick it before Father's day! 

Here's the card: 
 I stamps three different stamps from the set! When I was making this set, I wanted to have it work for Grandpa's and Dads! 
I colors the i and the Heart with just regular markers! 



Now I also made a video putting it together! 
So make sure to watch it by clicking HERE!



Hope you enjoyed the video and have a Great Tuesday! :) 

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing important blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanner what a cute card. Love the colors.

    Hugs
    Nana
    www.mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute, fun, bright card!!

    Hugs,
    HL
    http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete