Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guest Designing! (Yay!)

Hey! 
WOW! Today is my 300th POST! Today I'm guest Designing for the AMAZING Karey from Creative Craft corner! 
Soo, Awesome! 
I used my newly released stamp sets! 
(Friends, Friends) and (PeeWee) 



Super cool card! I used one of my stamps to make a Background stamp! The Dog is from PeeWee and the Sentiment is from the Friends Set. You can order ALL of my stamps right here on my website! :D 






Since, She's giving away "Gus" Stamp set, I thought I should make a card using it, So here it is! 





Make sure you stop by Karey's blog, Because she's giving away one of my stamp sets "Gus" 

Make sure you follow her TOO! What a Long post, My typing, Video, TWO cards, AND pictures! What a great 300th Post! Hope you have a great day, Don't forget about my giveaway I'm having! If you order one of my stamp sets it automatically enters you into winning a Cricut Imagine! Watch this video for my info. 




Yeah, You Better go order a stamp set! Hahaha. 
Anyway, Thank you SOO much for letting me Guest Design for you Karey! Hope everyone has an AWESOME Holidays, See you back here Tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 300th post!! I loved your card and you epic bow, I have to add glue dots to get mine to lay right too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete