Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Court's Birthday Card

Hey Blogging friend!

I finally got to sit down and make a card or two! :)

So my friend Court's Birthday is coming up real soon (This Saturday) and I had to get her a card made and I'm shipping it tomorrow.

But Anyway let's get to the video :

Watch Below or Watch via Youtube




I Hope you like these Card making Wednesday videos! I'm starting to want to pre-record them and have them scheduled. I think I'll start doing that. I also have been wanting to make funnier, Better DIY videos on my Vlogging Channel as another way to grow it. Let me know your thoughts! :)

How's your week? I hope its going good for you and the weekend gets here real soon!


In other news ---

I designed a new Facebook Page, It you haven't seen it or "Liked" me over there I would love for you too! :) LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK HERE

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I have a card request...one of Megan Elizabeths favorite word is sparkle....and lately it seems like everyone is feeling down...can you make a card that Sparkles???? It would do us all good...thanks

    ReplyDelete