Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY: Turning a iPad box to a Memory Box

Hey Blogging friends!! How are you all today? 

Well, Today I'm going to be sharing with you a little DIY Project I was working on this week. It's pretty fun and since ALMOST everyone I know either has a iPad or got a iPad this Christmas season, I knew everyone needed to know SOMETHING to do with the box! 


Now I am really pleased with myself about how it turned out. I couldn't of asked for any better results! But I couldn't made it happen if it wasn't for my NEW Lawn Fawn paper that came out at CHA, The "Dolphin's Closet" and "Pink Limonade" Those have to be my TOP Fav paper of the Winter CHA show! The thing I love about Lawn Fawn is that they now have my favorite type of stickers, Cardstock Stickers!! So the Waves at the bottom, the sweet memories, and the Banner at the top are ALL from Lawn Fawn's NEW collections! Be checking there website for when there available to order. 

What I also used for this to come together is Mod Podge. I think almost everyone knows what it is, It's a DIY'ers MUST have. Mod Podge is a waterbase sealer, Glue, AND finish! So I used the Mod Podge to glue everything to the box then I used it again to put a nice finish over the paper. That way it has a nice feel to it and gives it a Gloss finish! Make sure to check out Mod Podge if you haven't. You can pick it up at any craft store, I got mine at Hobby Lobby

Here's a Video tutorial! 

Click here to watch on Youtube



Here's what the box looks like on its side : 

Here's what the box looks like on the bottom : 
Supplies : 
-iPad Mini Box 
- Mod Podge
- Dolphin's Closet Paper pack
-Pink limonade Paper pack
-Foam paint brush (to apply the mod podge)
Coordinating cardstock stickers by Lawn Fawn 


Hope you enjoyed today's DIY projected! If you enjoyed it, Maybe you should share it with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter? 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment