Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SALE!!!!!

Welcome! :) 

Today we have a SALE for you! SOO I don't know when I will cancel the sale.. SO ORDER NOW! You can go to the STORE Now and check it out! 

I'm going to put ALL the stamps that I have on Sale in this Post :) 

SOO First up is....

Mother's Love for 10.00+1.99 Shipping! 

Gus!  for 10.00+1.99 Shipping! 

Haley! for 10.00+1.99 shipping! 

Birthday, Birthday!  for 10.00+1.99 shipping! 

Heidi!  for 10.00+FREE Shipping! 

Tenci! for 10.00+1.99 shipping! 

SOO Count them... SIX Stamp sets! 
WOW. 

So As you know, My Stamps are PROUDLY Manufactured By "Peachy Keen Stamps" 
The best Quality! 
It's a great sale if you just want to try my stamps! Then after you get the set that was on sale, You will want to get more! IM SURE! There great sizes! Don't forget that Dads, Dads and Summertime Fun is on sale As well! 

SO GO ORDER AND HAVE FUN! 

Have a Great Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment