Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guest Designer Tuesday!

Welcome! 

Hello everyone! This is Emma from www.katelynco.blogspot.com, and today I have the opportunity to guest design for the amazing Tanner of www.mrcricutcrazy.com.



I made this card using his Razzel (super fun!) stamp set. I had a blast making this card because the little dogs on this stamp set are way fun to color! :) To get the inked and colored dog, I stamped the dog on white paper and on scrap paper. I then colored the one on white paper. I cut out the scrap paper one and attached it (temporarily) on top of the colored one. I inked around it with blue ink for the look seen in the picture. :) Fun, fun!! I Cuttlebugged (:D) the green layer with D'vine swirls folder. The twine is the Blossom color from The Twinery.

A big thanks to Tanner for letting me guest design on his blog. I hope you all have a great day! Come back soon for more great projects!! ~Emma

1 comment: