Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guest Designing! (Yay!)

Welcome! 

My Friend Karey, Wanted me to guest design on her blog....Since she guest designed for me Tuesday! (She did awesome) By the way! HeeHee....So Since she did SO well, I knew I had to pull out my imagine! Which these days I don't use my Cricut's alot :( I'm more into just stamping and cutting and working with my hands! Lol .....Man times have changed! Well, I'm sure your wanting to see my card..So here it is!!
Isn't it AWESOME?! 
I pulled out "Man's best friend"
Stamp set! Works great with your cricut or SVG cuts! Don't forget to go over to Karey's blog at :www.creativecraftcorner.com To see what she has said! I hope you all enjoyed this card! I'll have a video up soon! Since Youtube wasent working right, I thought I'd type A LOT! So I hope you liked it! Man, I typed TWO much! LOL 

Have a great day!
 

1 comment: