Thursday, March 21, 2013

DIY | Embellished Frame | Craft

Hey everyone!

Happy Thursday! Today I'm crafting it up with my Lot's Of Button's!  It is really fun! I took a frame and embellished it up with some buttons! :)

Here's the video :
Watch Below | View on Youtube



I hope you enjoy! :)

I have been doing video for THREE Years TODAY! I started my FIRST youtube channel (MrCricutCrazy) March 21st, 2010! I am super excited that I made it this far and I can not even imagine what the next three years hold. Because when I started I surely never thought I would be doing what I do. It's totally mind blowing. Thank you all. I'm just so thankful. I have worked many nights and hope to work many for everyone and inspire each and every one of you :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTEM OF MY HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment