Friday, August 3, 2012

Lawn Fawn Paper!

What's up guys? 
Hope you all are having a great friday! 
I have something awesome to show you today... 
So you all have heard of Lawn Fawn Stamp company right?! Well, They have now started doing PAPER! 

I am in LOVE with this paper and it has to be awesome :) 

Here's the video all about it! 



NOTE : I THINK it is there first time doing paper, BUT I am not 100% sure. I will update this if I find out. :) 


Didnt the Paper and card look AWESOME?? I love it ALL! I made that super simple card while I was looking at the paper. 

 I Love this simple card! I will be using the paper on much, MUCH more too! 
 The "Cute as a Button" sentiment is from the "It's a Baby" set which can be picked up HERE 


Now Make sure to head over to Lawn Fawn  to pick up this awesome Paper! 
**I don't know if you can order it YET or not, But if you can it should be on there website**

I got to meet the Amazing people over at Lawn Fawn at Summer CHA 2012 (that was a few weeks ago) and I LOVE them! 

I will be working with the paper a lot more and Making some more Awesome cards! 

Hope you all have a GREAT friday! 

5 comments: