Monday, February 13, 2012

DT Monday!

Welcome! 
Today I'm playing along with DT Monday! 
I've Made a pretty cool card if I do say so myself :) I Used some amazing Adhesive, from a company called, Glue Arts! They have some awesome stuff! You NEED to watch the video to see what I mean! This card could be used as a Valentines's day card if someone doesn't like Red or pink. 
Here's the Pics : 






Now onto the rest of the Design Team! 

Starting off with... Theresa














You can buy all the stamps used today (Easter Blessings) at My Store!

Thanks for visiting my blog,
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. Such cute Cards and all the DT did a fantastic job.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards great creativity in all of them. Love your Easter sentiments.
    Love the colors of inks that Emma showcased in her video of sneek peeks for her release Thursday.
    I'll come back and visit your blog you have a wonderful DT andlove your selections in your store.
    Debbie H.

    ReplyDelete