Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Guest Designing! (Yay!)

Welcome! 
Soo, Today I have TWO Great Honors! 
First off I've been asked to guest design for the wonderful, Karey! Which is one of my Canadian friends!! I couldn't let her down now could I?!?! Nopers! Soo, Now I'm sure your wanting to see what I made and know the other Honor, Right?! Okay,  So heres the card :
I'm SOO Sorry, But I don't know how to fix it! :( 
But, you can see the card! I used my GYPSY! Can you believe it?? Also, With my Peachy Keen Stamps! Love them! NOW! Onto the Last Honor!!! Mrs. Emma from My Creative Time
Has a Project for YOU TOO! Can you believe it? She is SOO Awesome! 
Now, Here's a Message From the AWESOME WONDERFUL Emma! 

Hi, Emma from My Creative Time here! Today I am sharing this post w/Mr. Tanner today!
Here is my card & what I used:
My Creative Time's "Small Talk" stamp set
                                " Game Night" stamp set
She did an AWESOME job if I do say so myself! :) Well, I'm gonna go because its here at 3am and I have to get up at 6am! Boo! Can you say Smoothie King??? Calling my name! Thanks for stopping By! 

2 comments:

  1. I love both of your guest designers. Your little furry friends are adorable. I have a Gus also, but he is a black and white Border Collie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are all fabulous!! love the guest desingers

    ReplyDelete