Friday, March 1, 2013

My Daily VLOGS- Do you know about them?

Hey Everyone!

Happy Friday- Hope you all are doing FANTASTIC! What are you doing this weekend? I'd love to hear!

So at the first of the year, I made a New Years Resolution to vlog (Video-Blogging) EVERYDAY! So far I have been doing EXCELLENT! I have only missed two days. I don't go by the actual day. I go by when I go to sleep. So say one night I go to bed at 3am I get a vlog posted before then. Days that I'm not busy I post one during the day.

You can check my Vlogging Channel to see all the fun that happens over there.

Here's my two most recent VLOGS --

View Below | View on Youtube 



View Below | View on Youtube 

These are just two recent ones. There's many more. I do different videos and I'd love for you to check them out. I am a big video watcher. I don't really like reading blog posts just because I don't really feel that you can connect with them like you can in video. I've started liking blogging a bit more and It's one of my goals to get my blog up to date and grow my audience.

I have quiet a bit of different things that you will be wanting to stay tuned in the next few months!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment